This page has moved to a new address.

Does my lounge room look bare in this?

Peaches & Maple: Does my lounge room look bare in this?

Wednesday 13 March 2013

Does my lounge room look bare in this?

These last couple of weeks I have been downsizing the amount of furniture I have accumulated over the years. I swear, it's been breeding because I don't even remember why or when I bought some of this stuff! Do you think I might have a little problem?
Not only has the furniture been getting the old heave-ho but stacks and stacks of nicknacks, bits and bobs and thingiemijigs that I have collected are going as well. I am being a very good mum to the new school and donating them all to the school fete. Let me tell you, they have hit the mother load there and they may well beg me to stop bringing all this crap in before too long ;)
So here's the lounge room looking all neat and tidy and decluttered (not that you guys would notice the difference because I only ever let you see the neat and tidy version anyway!) 
The old squatters chair that used to sit in the bay window has been banished too. It looks a wee bit bare now, but we have some window seat plans underway, so it won't be bare for long.
And that's basically it from me today. Have you done any decluttering lately?

Cas x

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, March 13, 2013 , Blogger paisleysummer said...

Looking very pretty Cas. Shame I'm too far away to snap up some of your cast-offs at the school fete! x

 
At Wednesday, March 13, 2013 , Blogger Life Love and Hiccups said...

Looks gorgeous. I am such a clutter hater myself so I am always doing a sweep and chuck ;) x

 
At Thursday, March 14, 2013 , Blogger beachcomber said...

looks beautiful! i've been doing the same thing today..
putting things away is a great way to decorate.
x

 
At Friday, March 15, 2013 , Blogger Catherine said...

Looks so lovely - really relaxing. I love a bit of a clear out, I usually do it during the school holidays when my husband is home to look after the kids... so one is coming up soon :)

 
At Saturday, March 16, 2013 , Blogger Unknown said...

Looking great! There's nothing better than a bout o decluttering. So refreshing and calming:) Happy Sunday, Cas xx

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home