This page has moved to a new address.

Too much tongue?

Peaches & Maple: Too much tongue?

Thursday 4 April 2013

Too much tongue?

 It's so great to be home after a week's holiday and then Easter weekend spent at my parents place. With the kids on school holidays and the weather cooling down there's been lots of late starts and lounging around the house. We did however manage to get some sansevieria (mother in laws tongue) and agave that I got from my mum and dads planted into our potted garden. 
 It's all starting to come together nicely and I bought so much sansevieria home that I've brought some inside too, but I have to spray paint their pots before I show you because the ones they are in are way ugly ;)
 Hope every one has a lovely weekend!

Cas x

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 06, 2013 , Blogger Michelle Lisle said...

Hi Cas, your agave plants are looking so healthy, much better than the ones here that we rescued from the front yard and planted around the back....though they are coming along nicely now,i think they like their new home....have a great weekend...xo

 
At Monday, April 08, 2013 , Blogger Unknown said...

Hope you enjoyed the school holidays. Plants look great. Green thumb!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home