This page has moved to a new address.

Girl's bedroom makeover: Guest post from my teal girl

Peaches & Maple: Girl's bedroom makeover: Guest post from my teal girl

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Girl's bedroom makeover: Guest post from my teal girl

 Hi my name is Amelie and this is my room. When we first moved here my room was really ugly. Why? Because it had mouldy green carpet, musky brown coloured walls, no doors on the cupboards and there was dust and dirt everywhere.
This is what it used to look like.

And here`s what it looks like now.
My favourite colours are teal, aqua, blue and pink. I really wanted to have teal feature wall but mum would not let me because she doesn't like feature walls. 
Last weekend mum and I cleaned up my room because it was a pigs-sty and now my room is nice and tidy and I can find things again.
 The best part of tidying up my room was I got to use some of mum's stuff to decorate my shelves.

The next thing we are doing in my room is putting some carpet in which will be good because the concrete is a bit yuck. I also want to paint my dresser teal.

Thanks for reading my guest post, I'd love to hear what you think of my new room.

from Amelie 





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home